Sunday, June 3, 2012

So good.

Hello everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the Jubilee weekend!
Just thought I'd post an outfit from last week (when it was actually sunny, and not rainy - boo!)







Vintage white lace bustier top, vintage
Floral skater skirt, for sale: youwearfashion
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18
Turquoise stone ring, Primark - £1
Purple ring, carboot - 30p
Gold arm bracelet, gift




This skirt is so so beauitful, I'm sad to see it go to my ebay store youwearfashion :-( I love wearing bustiers with skirts like this, makes me feel so feminine! Alot of people have been enquiring about bustier tops so I'll be getting a tonne into my store asap! :-) And I'll let you know when they are!








ALL AVAILABLE HERE! :-)


The store has been restocked and just thought I'd post a few snaps of them here! I was infact selling a bustier top identical to the one I'm wearing which was too big for me but a blog follower has already snapped it up! (And I'm so glad its going to a good home!)

Let me know what you think of the restock etc, I *think* I'm making the restock day friday between 7-9pm, but of course I tweet about it anyway. Thankyou so much for your continued support guys, It's something I've always wanted to do and as cheesey as it sounds it's finally paying off - even though my room has just rails and rails of stock now haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment